- 2 teaspoon mustard, dijon
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 4 medium bagel, wheat
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 2 medium apple
- Set oven to Broil. Cut cheese into 4 1-ounce slices, and slice tomato.
- In a small bowl, mix together mustard and mayonnaise.
- Place bottom halves of the bagels on an ungreased cookie sheet, and spread the mayo mixture over each.
- Top each with turkey and cheese.
- Broil 4-6 inches from heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted, then remove from heat and top with tomato, lettuce, and the remaining bagel halves.
- Serve with apple slices on the side.
Calories: 536kcal | Carbohydrates: 71g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 1801mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 21g