- 1/4 medium onion
- 1 none cooking spray
- 8 ounce turkey bacon
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 large egg
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 medium peach
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Dice onion and set aside.
- Spray a 9-inch pie pan with cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high; cook bacon until crispy, then crumble and add to bottom of pie plate. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Combine eggs, onion, spinach, salt, flour, and milk; whisk together until smooth, then pour over bacon and cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until set.
- Meanwhile, slice tomato and dice peaches.
- Top quiche with tomato slices if desired, or serve on the side.
- Top peaches with yogurt and serve alongside quiche.
Calories: 432kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 261mg | Sodium: 1415mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 13g