- 4 slice bread, Italian
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup spinach
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 ounce roasted red peppers, jarred
- 3 medium carrot
- 4 medium orange
- Preheat sandwich press.
- Slice bread and avocado. Place avocado slices onto 2 bread slices and season with salt and pepper. Add spinach, turkey, and peppers; top off with remaining slices of bread.
- Heat sandwiches in Panini press until golden brown. Slice in half and serve along with carrot sticks and oranges.
Calories: 313kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 1275mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 6g