- 4 ounce turkey bacon
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 3 teaspoon mustard, dijon
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 2 cup strawberries
- Cook turkey bacon on stove top or in microwave. Meanwhile, slice cucumber, tomato, and avocado; toast bread.
- Spread mustard onto 4 pieces of toast. Add a slice of bacon, cucumber, tomato, avocado, lunchmeat, and lettuce to each; top with remaining bread slices.
- Serve sandwiches with strawberries on the side.
Calories: 374kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 1031mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 11g