- 8 slice bread, sprouted, whole grain
- 4 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 8 slice Swiss cheese
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 cup grapes
- Heat a large skillet or indoor grill to medium-high.
- Lay out the bread slices and spread one side of each with butter. Place 4 slices (or less if there’s not enough room) buttered-side down in the skillet. Top each with 2 slices of Swiss to each, a slice of tomato, 2 slices of turkey, some arugula leaves, and the remaining bread slices, buttered-side up.
- Cook on both sides until bread is golden and cheese has melted. Press each sandwich down with the back of a spatula if desired to help bring the ingredients together.
- Slice sandwiches into halves and serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 631kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 135mg | Sodium: 1623mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 18g