- 4 medium apple
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 cup hummus
- 1 1/2 cup spinach
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 2 medium bell pepper, orange
- Finely dice 1 apple. Chop sun-dried tomatoes.
- Spread hummus on tortillas. Layer with diced apples, tomatoes, spinach, and a slice of turkey. Roll up tightly and slice into quarters; hold together with toothpicks if packing to-go.
- Slice remaining apples into wedges; serve along with sliced peppers on the side.
Calories: 420kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 1039mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 25g