- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 4 leaf lettuce, romaine
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 medium orange
- Split pitas in half, opening up each pocket.
- Finely chop lettuce, peel and grate carrots, and dice tomato and avocado; mix together in a large bowl.
- Spread cream cheese inside each pita pocket, then add turkey and fill with the veggie mixture.
- Serve with oranges on the side.
Calories: 539kcal | Carbohydrates: 80g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 1629mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 10g