- 2 can tuna, canned in water
- 2 medium avocado
- 1 medium lemon
- 2 stalk celery
- 2 stalk green onion
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/8 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 leaf inner lettuce
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 2 cup pineapple
- Drain tuna and place into a medium mixing bowl. Scoop avocados into bowl with tuna. Squeeze in the juice of one lemon. Mash together; set aside.
- Chop celery and onions; add to bowl.
- Quarter tomatoes and add to tuna mixture along with mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
- Place a large lettuce leaf onto each tortilla. Top off with an even amount of tuna mixture. Roll up tightly and slice in half.
- Serve with pineapple chunks on the side.