- 5 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 8 wooden skewers
- Drain tuna and add to a small mixing bowl.
- Dice celery and add to tuna, along with lemon juice and mayo. Mix well and set aside.
- Remove the core from peppers, then slice into 2-inch wide slices. Place these slices open-side up onto a plate.
- Slice the ends off cucumber and then slice the cucumber into thirds. Using a mandoline slicer or a sharp knife, slice each cucumber chunk lengthwise into thin pieces. Place a skewer (or if the cucumber slice is small enough you may use a toothpick) through the bottom and top of each cucumber slice to serve as the sail.
- Fill each bell pepper “boat” with tuna salad and then press the skewer of the sail through the pepper.
- Slice tomatoes in half and place open-side down onto the tuna salad.
- Serve with any remaining veggies on the side.
Calories: 96kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 148mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g