- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 5 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain
- 4 medium bagel, wheat
- 4 medium carrot
- 4 stalk celery
- 2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- Thinly slice tomato and avocado. Cut carrots and celery into sticks.
- Drain tuna and mix with yogurt. Split bagels into halves.
- Add tuna mixture, tomato, and avocado to the bottom halves of the bagels, then add the tops to form 4 sandwiches.
- Serve sandwiches with veggie sticks and applesauce on the side.
Calories: 454kcal | Carbohydrates: 75g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 610mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 23g