- 10 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 cup watermelon
- 4 serving crackers, whole-wheat
- 2 cup cauliflower, florets
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- Drain tuna and mix with yogurt. Dice half the cucumber and slice the remaining half. Cut watermelon into chunks.
- Add diced cucumber to the tuna and stir well.
- Serve tuna with crackers, cauliflower, broccoli, remaining cucumber slices, and watermelon.
Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 411mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 14g