Tuna Salad Sprout LunchPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 4 1 sandwich plus cucumber and Kiwi
- 5 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1 stalk celery
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 medium kiwi
- Dice celery; slice cucumber and kiwi.
- Drain tuna and place into a bowl. Add mayo and celery, and stir to combine.
- Spread tuna onto four slices of bread, then add sprouts and lettuce. Top with remaining bread slices, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Serve sandwiches with cucumbers and kiwi on the side.