Tuna Salad Sprout LunchPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 1 sandwich plus cucumber and Kiwi
- 5 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1 stalk celery
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 medium kiwi
- Dice celery; slice cucumber and kiwi.
- Drain tuna and place into a bowl. Add mayo and celery, and stir to combine.
- Spread tuna onto four slices of bread, then add sprouts and lettuce. Top with remaining bread slices, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Serve sandwiches with cucumbers and kiwi on the side.
Calories: 244kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 420mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g