- 4 stalk celery
- 4 medium apple
- 2 can tuna, canned in water
- 4 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 2 teaspoon mustard
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup spinach
- Finely dice 1 stalk of celery and thinly slice 1 apple. Cut remaining celery into sticks and remaining apples into wedges.
- Drain tuna and mix in a bowl with mayonnaise, celery, and mustard.
- Toast bread and top 4 slices with tuna. Add spinach, along with a few slices of apple, then top each with a second slice of bread. Cut sandwiches in half or quarters.
- Serve with celery sticks, apples wedges, and almonds.
Calories: 377kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 629mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 23g