- 1 can tuna, canned in water
- 4 tbsp MAYONNAISE, LIGHT
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 oz cheddar cheese
- 2 cup flowerets broccoli
- 4 tbsp ranch dressing, low fat
- 4 medium pear
- Heat a skillet or griddle.
- Drain tuna and add to a mixing bowl with mayo. Remove seeds from tomato and finely chop. Add tomatoes to tuna and mix well.
- Lay out 4 slices of bread, add cheese, spread on the tuna, followed with second slice of bread. Place into griddle and cook until cheese melts. Repeat with all four sandwiches.
- Serve with broccoli florets, ranch dressing for dipping, and pears.
Calories: 543kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 822mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 23g