- 1 can tuna, canned in water
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium lemon
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 large egg
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 cup raspberries
- Hard-boil eggs. Cool to room temperature and peel.
- Drain tuna and scoop into a medium bowl. Add avocado, juice of lemon and diced onion to tuna. Season with salt and pepper and mash together. Chop eggs and fold into tuna mixture.
- Toast bread. Layer 4 slices with tuna mixture and spinach. Top with remaining 4 slices of toast. Cut in half and serve with raspberries.
Calories: 354kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 106mg | Sodium: 578mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 7g