- 15 ounce chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
- 5 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 sprigs parsley, fresh
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 medium apple
- 1/4 medium lemon
- 6 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Drain and rinse chickpeas, drain tuna. Dice onion and pepper, chop parsley. Mix first eight ingredients together.
- Dice apples and mix with juice of lemon. Serve chickpea salad on top of mixed greens, top with diced apples and chopped walnuts.