- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 4 large egg
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 medium clementine
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Slice tomato and grate cheese; set aside separately.
- Crack one egg into the hot skillet and cook until white is firm; flip and cook an additional 1 minute or until the desired doneness is reached. Remove from skillet and repeat with remaining eggs.
- Place a tortilla on each plate and layer with spinach. Place eggs on top of spinach, sprinkle with cheese, then top with a tomato slice.
- For a fun touch, place clementine wedges around the tortilla to make a sun!
Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 195mg | Sodium: 377mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g