- 2 cup tortellini pasta
- 1/2 medium (4-1/8″ long) onion, red
- 1 cucumber (8-1/4″) cucumber
- 1 pepper bell pepper, orange
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes tomato, red
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup Italian Salad Dressing, Light
- 2 cup pineapple
- Cook tortellini as directed on package; drain, rinse and allow to cool.
- Slice onion; cut cucumber and pepper into cubes.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Serve with pineapple.
Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 532mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 16g