- 12 ounce tortellini pasta
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 2 medium banana
- Cook tortellini as directed on package; drain and then return to the pot.
- While tortellini is still warm, add peas and cover to allow peas to thaw.
- Meanwhile, dice zucchini and bell pepper.
- Place spinach, lettuce, zucchini, and bell pepper in a large bowl; toss with dressing.
- Serve tortellini with salad and halved bananas on the side.
Calories: 378kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 8g | Sodium: 189mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 13g