- 3 cup tortellini pasta
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes tomato, red
- 10 jumbo black olives, canned
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 4 oz string cheese
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tbsp parsley, fresh
- 1/2 tsp, ground BASIL, DRIED, GROUND
- 1/2 tsp, ground OREGANO, DRIED
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup vinegar, balsamic
- 2 small (2-3/8″ dia) orange
- Cook pasta according to package directions; allow to cool.
- Halve tomatoes and olives, chop broccoli into small, bite-sized pieces; toss into a large bowl with tortellini. Chop cheese into chunks and add to pasta.
- In a smaller bowl (or mason jar) mix olive oil, herbs, spices and vinegar; pour over tortellini and toss together. Cover and chill, or serve immediately, with orange wedges.
Calories: 407kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 483mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g