- 1 can tuna, canned in water
- 1/4 cup (8 fl oz) yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1/2 tsp dill seed
- 1/4 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 slice SWISS CHEESE, LOW SODIUM
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 2 medium (7″ to 7-7/8″ long) banana
- 1 pepper, large (3-3/4″ long, 3″ dia) bell pepper, yellow
- 2 stalk, medium (7-1/2″ – 8″ long) celery
- Drain water from tuna. Mix with plain yogurt, dill and black pepper. Spread an even amount onto 4 slices of bread (may be toasted if so desired), layer with a slice of cheese and crisp lettuce, top each with a second slice of bread.
- Serve with pepper strips, celery sticks and bananas.
Calories: 382kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 466mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 12g