- 1 1/4 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 oz (167 kernels) pine nuts, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 cup water
- 1 none cooking spray
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese, part skim milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 leaves basil, fresh
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1 1/2 oz Gruyere cheese
- 1 medium tomato, yellow
- 4 cup shredded veggies, bagged (such as broccoli slaw)
- 4 tablespoon poppy seed dressing, light
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- To prepare crust, weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients (through pepper) in a food processor; pulse 3 times or until combined. Combine oil and 3 tablespoons ice water in a small bowl. With processor on, slowly add oil mixture through food chute, and process until dough is crumbly. Sprinkle dough into a 9-inch glass or ceramic pie plate coated with cooking spray. Press dough into an even layer in bottom and up sides of dish. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Combine ricotta, egg, garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon salt, stirring with a whisk. Add basil and 1/4 cup Gruyère cheese, stirring to combine. Spread ricotta mixture evenly over crust. Arrange tomato slices in a circular pattern over ricotta mixture, slightly overlapping. Sprinkle tomatoes with remaining 2 tablespoons Gruyère cheese. Bake at 450° for 25 minutes or until filling is set. Let stand 10 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining basil.
- Serve with side veggie salad.
Calories: 375kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 399mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g