- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium onion
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 cup grapes
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high.
- Thinly slice cheese, tomato, avocado, and onion.
- Place one slice of wheat bread into the hot skillet; top with cheese, tomato, avocado, onion, another slice of cheese (this will help contain the juice from the tomato and keep the bread from becoming soggy), and then a second slice of bread.
- Spray the top slice of bread with cooking spray.
- Cook until bread is golden and cheese has melted, flipping halfway through cooking to brown both sides. Spray skillet with more cooking spray as needed.
- Slice sandwiches in half if desired and serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 431kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 486mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 18g