- 6 medium tomato, red
- 1/2 cup tomato paste, canned
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 3 leaves basil, fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 medium apple
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Seed and quarter tomatoes, then place into a high powered blender along with tomato paste, half and half, basil, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Once pureed, heat on the stove until hot. Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
- While soup is heating, heat rolls in preheated oven.
- Serve soup and rolls with avocado cubes and sliced apples on the side.
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 829mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 32g