- 8 ounce spaghetti pasta, whole-wheat, dry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 clove garlic
- 28 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon basil, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 ounce Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Boil spaghetti according to packet directions
- While pasta is cooking, prepare sauce.
- In a large sauce pan put in olive oil and minced garlic
- Bring to medium heat and saute garlic for a short time- 30 seconds.
- Add tomatoes and other ingredients and let simmer until ready to serve.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 1072mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g