- 2 medium sweet potato
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 medium banana
- 3 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup oats, dry
- Place sweet potatoes in a microwave safe dish; poke each a few times with a fork. Cook in the microwave on High for 6-8 minutes or until soft. Allow to cool before handling.
- Chop zucchini into large chunks.
- Purée cooked sweet potatoes in a blender; add zucchini, spinach, banana, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, and oats. Blend well.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium.
- Pour batter by 1/8-cupfuls into the hot skillet. Heat until bubbly, then flip and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes until golden. Continue until all batter has been used.
Calories: 50kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 17mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g