- 4 regular hoagie roll
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 tablespoon Greek yogurt, plain
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 2 cup raspberries
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Open hoagies and place on a foil-covered baking sheet. Top one side with turkey and cheese. Broil 6 inches from heat for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted and turkey is heated through.
- Meanwhile, slice tomatoes in half. Thinly slice cucumber. Mix mustard with yogurt and spread on the other half of the heated hoagies. Top with cucumbers, tomatoes and lettuce.
- Serve hoagies with raspberries and remaining cucumber slices on the side.
Calories: 486kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 1613mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 13g