- 4 large egg
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 cup blueberries
- Add eggs to a pot and fully cover with water. Bring to a boil, turn off heat and cover. Allow eggs to set for 15 minutes. Cool to room temperature and peel.
- Toast bread and spread with peanut butter.
- Slice avocado and eggs. Place toast, 1/4 of avocado slices, 1 sliced egg and 1 cup blueberries onto each serving dish. Serve immediately.
Calories: 414kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 290mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 19g