- 4 cup tortellini pasta
- 1/2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 tablespoon basil, fresh
- 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cup green beans
- 8 ounce turkey sausage
- 2 medium peach
- Prepare tortellini as directed on package; drain and set aside in a medium bowl.
- Steam beans to desired tenderness. Cook turkey sausage according to package. Set both aside separately. Meanwhile, chop basil; set aside.
- In a small saucepan heat marinara and half and half until just bubbly. Fold in basil. Pour sauce over tortellini.
- Remove pits from peaches and slice into wedges.
- Top tortellini with Parmesan cheese and serve with green beans, sausage, and peaches on the side.
Calories: 378kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 379mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g