- 4 fillet Fish, Tilapia
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 cup yogurt, plain
- 2 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 cup spinach
- 3 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 piece flatbread, plain
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Season tilapia on both sides with seasonings. Place in baking dish and bake for 8-10 minutes; the lesser of the time if they are thinner filets. Fish will flake when done.
- While fish bakes, whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, sugar and olive oil. Toss in a large bowl with spinach, lettuce and tomatoes.
- Serve fish with salad, focaccia and grapes.
Calories: 341kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 561mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g