- 1 cup pieces mango
- 1 cup pineapple
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/8 cup cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 4 stalks celery
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- Cut mango and pineapple into bite-sized pieces. In a small bowl, whisk together peanut butter, cream cheese, and soy sauce, set aside. (If you used canned pineapple, you can use a little of the pineapple juice to thin out the sauce.
- Chop spinach. In a large bowl, add fruit and spinach, toss together with the peanut butter mixture. Fill each pita with mixture. Serve or wrap up and store in the refrigerator.
- Serve with celery sticks and red pepper slices.
Calories: 296kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 679mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 15g