- 4 Potato medium (2-1/4″ to 3-1/4″ dia) russet potato
- 1 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 breast chicken breast
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cup GREEN BEANS, SNAP
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 cup, crumbled feta cheese crumbles
- Peel and cube potatoes. In a large pot of water, boil potatoes until fork tender, about 15-20 minutes. Once cooked, drain water and mash potatoes with butter and salt.
- Preheat oven to 350. Place chicken in a ziplock bag, close the bag and then pound out the chicken with a flat spoon until the chicken is thinner. Toss seasoning into bag along with oil and push chicken around to fully season; In an oven safe dish, place seasoned chicken. Cover with foil. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until centers are no longer pink.
- While chicken cooks, steam beans and then toss into a bowl along with feta cheese; cover and set aside until ready to serve meal.
- Serve chicken with mashed potatoes; beans, and grapes.
Calories: 500kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 124mg | Sodium: 1000mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g