- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/2 cup Hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2/3 tablespoon vinegar, rice wine
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1/8 cup sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/8 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound chicken breast
- 1/8 cup cornmeal, yellow
- 1 pound pizza dough, whole wheat
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 stalk green onion
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup, chunks pineapple
- 1/8 cup peanuts
- 1/8 cup cilantro
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a saucepan, whisk together peanut butter, Hoisin sauce, honey, vinegar, ginger, sesame oil, fish sauce, and water. Bring to a gentle boil; continue to heat for one minute and then set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium. Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes and toss into skillet. Heat until browned and no longer pink: 5-6 minutes. Add chicken to a bowl along with half the peanut sauce; toss to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle desired pizza cooking pan with cornmeal and then spread dough evenly on top (the cornmeal will give the crust a crunchier texture, so if you prefer, you may omit this step). Spread on the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Chop onions and grate carrot. Add both to pizza along with sprouts, diced pineapple, and chicken; sprinkle with peanuts.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro and serve.
Calories: 614kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 1327mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 20g