- 8 ounce linguine pasta, dry
- 1 1/2 cup carrot, matchstick
- 2 tablespoon ginger root, fresh
- 2/3 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 2 tablespoon vinegar, rice
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 2 cup rotisserie chicken
- 2 stalk green onion
- 2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 medium peach
- Cook pasta to al dente, according to package directions. When pasta is 3 minutes from completely cooked, add carrot matchsticks. Drain and place back in pot or a large serving bowl.
- Mince ginger.
- Add broth, peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger and sriracha sauce to a mixing bowl. Whisk together until smooth. Pour over pasta and carrots.
- Shred 2 cups of chicken from rotisserie and add to pasta; toss to combine and evenly coat.
- Serve pasta topped with sliced onions and sesame seeds, and sliced peaches on the side.
Calories: 655kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 1456mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 14g