- 12 ounces pork loin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon shallot chopped
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 8 medium Taco shells, baked, without added salt
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 cup, diced watermelon
- Cut pork into strips, and set aside.
- Add oil to a skillet, and heat a over medium heat. While it heats up, mince shallot. Once hot, add shallot to pan and Sauté for 1 minute, add sliced mushrooms and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Sauté for 2-3 minutes; remove from pan and set aside.
- In same skillet add pork and 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning. Stir pork and cook until no longer pink. Return mushrooms and shallots to the skillet.
- Scoop meat and mushrooms into taco shells, topped with chopped tomatoes and watermelon on the side.
Calories: 533kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 51g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 168mg | Sodium: 467mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 11g