- 2 clove garlic
- 1 lb turkey, ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp parsley, dried
- 1 tsp Sauce, ready-to-serve, pepper, TABASCO
- 4 roll (3-1/2″ dia) rolls, hard
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 1 medium whole (2-3/5″ dia) tomato, red
- 4 cup watermelon
- 12 medium carrots, baby
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill.
- Meanwhile, mince garlic, and then mix turkey, olive oil, bread crumbs, worcestershire, onion powder, paprika, and parsley together. (tabasco sauce optional!) Shape into 4-6 burgers, depending on desired sizes. Toss on the grill and cook until heated through and no longer pink.
- While burgers are cooking, prepare the toppings and arrange on a platter or plate for the family to easily choose what toppings they would like.
- Serve burgers with a side of watermelon and baby carrots.
Calories: 472kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 583mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 14g