- 1 medium avocado
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 large egg
- 4 regular English muffin, wheat
- 1/8 cup salsa
- 2 medium mango
- Thinly slice avocado and shred the cheese (if needed). Peel mangoes and chop into cubes.
- Coat a small, nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Stir the eggs and cheese together, then add to the hot skillet. Cook for 2 minutes per side or until cooked through and firm.
- Cut the egg into quarters, adding one quarter to each bottom half of the English muffins.
- Top each egg with some avocado slices and salsa, then replace the top of the muffins.
- Serve sandwiches with mango cubes on the side.
Calories: 399kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 200mg | Sodium: 427mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 16g