- 1 1/2 pound pork loin
- 1/3 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 8 tablespoon honey
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 medium zucchini
- 4 medium carrot
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 4 cup mango cubes, frozen
- Place pork, soy sauce, honey, and whole (peeled) garlic cloves in a crockpot. Cook on low for 4 -4.5 hours or until meat is no longer pink; flip tenderloin over halfway through cooking.
- Approximately 30 minutes before pork is finished, start cooking rice as directed on the package. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Remove pork; shred or cut into small pieces, then return to the slow cooker. Cut zucchini and carrots into thick sticks.
- Drizzle oil onto a baking sheet and line up the veggies; sprinkle with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning, then roast for 20 minutes.
- Serve pork over rice with veggies and mango on the side.
Calories: 363kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 870mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 31g