- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium carrot
- 4 ounce colby cheese
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 medium kiwi
- 4 medium carrot
- Allow peas to thaw, then place into a food processor along with the oil; pulse until well combined.
- Grate 1 carrot and cut the remaining into sticks; slice cheese. Set all aside separately.
- Spread pea mixture onto 2 slices of bread; sprinkle on the grated carrots, then top off each with another slice of bread.
- Spread hummus onto 2 remaining slices of bread; add some spinach and cheese to each, then top off with the remaining bread slices.
- Cut the crust off of each sandwich, then cut into quarters.
- Serve sandwiches with sliced kiwi and carrot sticks on the side.
Calories: 486kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 511mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 15g