- 2 medium banana
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1/3 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup mango cubes, frozen
- 1/4 cup pineapple
- 2 tablespoon coconut flakes
- Peel banana. Blend all ingredients together, by adding one item at a time and pulsing a few times in between. Once all ingredients are added, blend well. It may also be better to mix 1/2 of each ingredient to limit the amount in the blender (essentially making 2 smoothies at once, as opposed to all 4 together).
- For a tropical flair, garnish each with a bit of coconut flakes. Don’t forget the umbrella!
Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 142mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g