- 2 cup penne pasta, dry
- 1 cup milk
- 1/8 cup cornstarch
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2/3 cup yogurt, plain
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 black pepper, ground
- 4 oz Shrimp, mixed, cooked
- 2 tbsp, leaves tarragon, dried, ground
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cup sugar snap peas
- 2 tbsp chopped shallot
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta according to package directions. To make sauce: Whisk together the milk and the corn starch in a medium sauce pan; cook over medium heat stirring so as to not allow milk to stick. Allow to thicken, 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and add cheese, whisk well, cheese will melt into mixture. Once cheese melts, whisk in yogurt, nutmeg and pepper; set aside, covered.
- Heat a large skillet; add 1T olive oil, sauté sliced shallots, snap peas; 3-4 minutes. Remove from pan, set aside.
- In same skillet, cook shrimp until it turns pink, 5-6 minutes. Add taragon to season. Toss veggies back in, and add pasta and sauce, mix together and warm for 1 minute or until sauce is creamy again.
- Serve with grapes.
Calories: 289kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 108mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g