- 1 cup couscous, dry
- 1/4 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon mustard, ground
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne or red pepper
- 12 ounce white fish fillet
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 medium plum
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or foil, if desired.
- Cook couscous as directed on package; set aside covered.
- In a mixing bowl, add olive oil, minced garlic, and all seasonings (through cayenne); blend well. Dip each piece of fish into mixture and place onto prepared baking sheet. Pour remaining seasoning mixture over the fish.
- Toss asparagus with additional olive oil and place onto a separate baking sheet. Place both trays into oven and bake for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. (Be sure to keep a watch on the asparagus if they are thin because they will cook fast!)
- Season couscous with butter, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Serve fish with couscous, asparagus and sliced plums on the side. (Serving size: 3-4 ounce fish, 3/4 cup couscous, 1 plum, 3-4 asparagus)
Serving: 1g | Calories: 391kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 144mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 9g