- 8 ounce pasta shells, dry
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, white
- 1/4 cup basil, fresh
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 cup mango cubes, frozen
- Cook pasta to al dente, using package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Set peas out to thaw.
- Slice tomatoes in half, chop mushrooms and basil, dice onion, and mince garlic. Add all to the pasta, along with the dressing and thawed peas.
- Stir to combine and coat evenly.
- Top with avocado chunks and serve mango on the side.
Calories: 394kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 178mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 18g