- 2 cup brown rice, cooked
- 4 fillet Fish, Tilapia
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes tomato, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tbsp vinegar, balsamic
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 2 cup pineapple
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. While oven heat, begin to prepare rice as directed on package (1/2 cup raw) . Also, take out corn so it may have time to thaw.
- Line baking dish with foil; add fish. Season fish with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes, until fish flakes.
- Assemble salad by slicing tomatoes into quarters, chopping avocado. Then toss corn, tomatoes, avocado and cilantro into a mixing bowl. Drizzle in olive oil, vinegar; season with salt and pepper; toss together to thoroughly coat vegetables.
- Serve fish on a bed of rice with vegetable salad and pineapple on the side.
Calories: 458kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 937mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 15g