- 4 large egg
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup black olives, canned
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 2 cup grapes
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup pistachios, shelled
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- Hard boil eggs. Allow to cool, and peel.
- Place all ingredients in a lunchbox or on a plate with separations. Serve immediately or chill for later.
Calories: 470kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 637mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 18g