- 1 1/2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar, turbinado
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 cup, sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, vanilla, and oil. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spray griddle with cooking spray and heat over medium-high. Chop the strawberries into small pieces.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of batter onto griddle per pancake. Add a small amount of fruit to the center of each one, leaving an edge around the fruit. Now, drizzle another tablespoon of batter over the fruit, completely covering it.
- Cook until bubbly and the edges are browned; flip and cook the other side until browned and cooked through. Repeat until all batter has been used.
Calories: 291kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 349mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 12g