- 1/2 pound beef, ground, 90% lean
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 cup cauliflower, florets
- 2 cup mango cubes, frozen
- Heat beef if using leftovers. Otherwise, brown in a medium skillet over medium heat. Drain grease if necessary, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- While beef is cooking, chop bell pepper and shred lettuce.
- In a small dish, mix yogurt with taco seasoning and spread evenly onto each tortilla.
- Top each with beef, chopped pepper, and shredded lettuce; roll up.
- Serve with broccoli, cauliflower, and mango on the side.