- 1 1/2 lb beef, ground, 90% lean
- 1 tbsp (1 serving) taco seasoning
- 8 medium (approx 5″ dia) Taco shells, baked, without added salt
- 4 medium carrot
- 4 oz cheddar cheese
- 2 cup shredded lettuce
- 8 olive green olives
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 fruit (2-1/8″ dia) plum
- In a large, non-stick skillet, add beef and taco seasoning, brown over medium heat; until no longer pink, stirring to crumble.
- While beef cooks, grate carrots, shred cheese and lettuce, slice olives.
- Fill each taco with meat and desired toppings; serve with plums.
Calories: 318kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 690mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 10g