- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 pound beef, ground, 95% lean
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 2 cup black beans, canned
- 15 ounce corn, canned
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 4 ounce tortilla chips
- 2 medium mango
- Cook rice as directed on package; set aside.
- Brown beef in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir until no longer pink. Season with oregano and basil.
- Mince garlic; dice peppers and onion. Add to the skillet; cook until tender. Drain and rinse black beans and corn. Add to the skillet; stir in cilantro. Cook until heated through.
- Serve beef mix over rice with tortilla chips and fresh mango on the side.
Calories: 465kcal | Carbohydrates: 73g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 518mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 11g