- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 3 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/2 cup corn, frozen
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook quinoa using package directions.
- Meanwhile, spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Add ground turkey and begin to brown, cooking 3-4 minutes. Add seasonings and stir well to combine. Cook 3-4 minutes more, stirring to break up the turkey. Continue cooking until no longer pink.
- While turkey is cooking, chop peppers and carrot; set aside separately along with corn.
- Add an even amount of cooked quinoa to each of 4 dishes, top with turkey. Have everyone add their veggies of choice and top with cheese.
- Serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 478kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 380mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 16g